Can not delete avi files

Files claimed to be system files when they're only avi
files. I am unable to remove, rename or change attributes
as the domain administrator, even in safe mode. Does
anyone know how I can delete these files?

Can you take ownership? Have you tried moving the file to a new volume
and then trying to delete. You may also try from the command line.
This is definitely not normal behavior.

"Sherman Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<16aa301c4481c$08a63150$a301280a@phx.gbl>...
> Files claimed to be system files when they're only avi
> files. I am unable to remove, rename or change attributes
> as the domain administrator, even in safe mode. Does
> anyone know how I can delete these files?

I've tried all of these steps and I get the same results.
Are there any other suggestions?

Read the following posts on this web site. This should fix your problem.
http://www.techzonez.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8442

Phil Nunn