[SOLVED] Can not get my pc to boot to bios!

ryder57

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2010
When I pressed the shut down option , my pc would hang and not shut dow .. I couldn't get in to windows after that . So I thought i would go to bios but when I press Delete it goes to the splash screen , then the screen goes black instead of going into the bios.
I have never run into this problem of not being able to access my bios and am at a loss as to how to proceed.
Thanks for any Help given .
HELP!

Solution
Are we supposed to read your sig space specs as your current specs? If so, please make it imperative to include your full system's specs in the body of your thread. The reasoning behind that is due to the fact that sig space specs can and will change over time. Once that happens the poor soul looking for a solution to the same issue that lead you here will find the solution irrelevant.

That being said, have you tried removing the CMOS battery from your motherboard and replaced it after 15 mins? How old is your PSU?

Lutfij

Titan
Are we supposed to read your sig space specs as your current specs? If so, please make it imperative to include your full system's specs in the body of your thread. The reasoning behind that is due to the fact that sig space specs can and will change over time. Once that happens the poor soul looking for a solution to the same issue that lead you here will find the solution irrelevant.

That being said, have you tried removing the CMOS battery from your motherboard and replaced it after 15 mins? How old is your PSU?

Solution