[SOLVED] Can not install programs after upgrading

Evrythingaming

Honorable
Mar 4, 2014
I Have just upgraded my MacBook from a 13 inch retina to the new 16 inch MacBook Pro

The Specs are

MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
1TB SSD
AMD Radeon Pro 5500M with 4GB of GDDR6
16-inch (3072 x 1920)

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5 Beta (19F62f)

The problem i am having is it will not let me install anything i am just getting the same error message i have typed the command into terminal "sudo spctl --master-disable" and still no change i never had this problem with my old MacBook as it would let me install whatever i like i will attach some photos of the error messages i am getting any help will be greatfull

here is the error message i am getting

Click Here To Install” will damage your computer. You should eject the disk image.
This file was downloaded on an unknown date
Report malware to apple to protect other users
Eject Disk Image or Cancel

Solution
I Have just upgraded my MacBook from a 13 inch retina to the new 16 inch MacBook Pro

The Specs are

16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
1TB SSD
16-inch (3072 x 1920)

The problem i am having is it will not let me install anything i am just getting the same error message i have typed the command into terminal "sudo spctl --master-disable" and still no change i never had this problem with my old MacBook as it would let me install whatever i like i will attach some photos of the error messages i am getting any help will be greatfull

Click Here To Install” will damage your...

The Specs are

16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
1TB SSD
16-inch (3072 x 1920)

Click Here To Install” will damage your computer. You should eject the disk image.
This file was downloaded on an unknown date
Report malware to apple to protect other users
Eject Disk Image or Cancel

Have you gone to your security settings? Unrecognised software needs to be manually allowed through that window because it’s allowed to install.

Solution
Apr 25, 2020
Have you gone to your security settings? Unrecognised software needs to be manually allowed through that window because it’s allowed to install.

I'm having the same issue. Since I've updated to Catolina I cant download things. How do I change this on security settings? Can't seem to find anything to change...

I'm having the same issue. Since I've updated to Catolina I cant download things. How do I change this on security settings? Can't seem to find anything to change...
Settings, security where the padlock is and in that box at the bottom there might be an option to allow the program to install things. In the same section as the “allow only App Store apps” and “allow App Store and approved apps” bit is

Apr 26, 2020
I'm having this same problem and the fixes regarding Gatekeeper don't help. I have disabled Gatekeeper via the Terminal and confirmed it's not running. In the security settings, I have selected "Anywhere" from the options regarding downloaded programs. I'm right-clicking to run as Admin.

I thought this error was generated by Gatekeeper, but perhaps not since it's disabled and I'm still getting it.

And yes, I've restarted after making these system changes.