Can not install windows. Please help.

Dekana

Commendable
Feb 10, 2017
When I'm installing windows 10 or 8.1 im getting this error: Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. I tried external dvdrw but still no success. I've already formatted c disk and i can not turn on my pc. Please help me, what should i do.

Solution
You'll need to get a clean copy of the ISO, then reburn. I've seen that happen a lot of times. TBH, you should get a $10 USB stick, it's much easier, much faster and after it's all said and done, much cheaper. Plus you can create a multiboot system and put all kinds of tools on it.

My 32GB has a full Win7 installation suite (home/pro/ultimate) in both 32 and 64bit versions, clonezilla, gparted, WinXP, drivers that I always need, bunch of other stuff.

Rookie_MIB

Distinguished
You'll need to get a clean copy of the ISO, then reburn. I've seen that happen a lot of times. TBH, you should get a $10 USB stick, it's much easier, much faster and after it's all said and done, much cheaper. Plus you can create a multiboot system and put all kinds of tools on it.

My 32GB has a full Win7 installation suite (home/pro/ultimate) in both 32 and 64bit versions, clonezilla, gparted, WinXP, drivers that I always need, bunch of other stuff.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS