Can not open Excel using the files in various folders

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I am having a problem opening files that are Excel in my
various folders. I can open both Word and PPT, but not Excel.

PLEASE HELP!

Try reinstalling the application or ask in office.setup or an excel group.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]