Question Can not use A-XMP on my B450M Gaming Pplus

Nov 14, 2019
hi, this ram has tuned up xmp/amp profile for single stick, its not designed to run with xmp/amp in dual channel
u will need to use your own timings or return ram and buy dual channel kit
also this ram is way too old to support ryzen at all
So i only can OC 1 slot? Is there a way to OC the other slot? And this ram have different speed if i tuned up since i only can OC 1 slot

So you have G.Skill model F4-2666C19D-16GVR (19-19-19), it appears to be running at DDR4-2666 16-18-18-36

The G.Skill page you posted shows DDR4-2666 15-15-15, but that is not the same model as you have.

What settings did you input in BIOS?

The memory kit you have does not require XMP Profile, which is why you may not be able to select one. As a result, manual set up is better for you. The RAM is flexible so you can try different timings and frequency values, higher Voltages, and see what you like/performs best.

Nov 14, 2019
So you have G.Skill model F4-2666C19D-16GVR (19-19-19), it appears to be running at DDR4-2666 16-18-18-36

The G.Skill page you posted shows DDR4-2666 15-15-15, but that is not the same model as you have.

The memory kit you have does not require XMP Profile, which is why you may not be able to select one. As a result, manual set up is better for you. The RAM is flexible so you can try different timings and frequency values, higher Voltages, and see what you like/performs best.
I dont know what function axmp for, since i can overclock my ram until 3200(from fabric it is 2666)

Nov 14, 2019

https://prnt.sc/q0wel5 this is my ram when overclocked as u can see on my bios there is no axmp but i still can turn it up until 3200 with timing 16-18-18-34 1T 1.38volt. then what is axmp for since i can overclock my ram without axmp

xmp/axmp/docp is just easy one click overcloking profile stored in your ram, so u can select it if its available, some kits have more profiles to choose from for better compatibility
they offer higher frequencies/lower timings compared to standart JEDEC clocks/timings

https://ibb.co/ys9tSMz

is this my axmp? sorry for bad img quality
thats not xmp, thats overclock profiles from your mainboard bios
technically both seems to do same thing
just xmp is factory overclock which was tested (on few mainboards from) to be working
that mem try it is well basicly xmp profiles, but not specific to your ram
it could work or not..atleast it has lo/med/high latency options for clocks

Nov 14, 2019
thats not xmp, thats overclock profiles from your mainboard bios
technically both seems to do same thing
just xmp is factory overclock which was tested (on few mainboards from) to be working
that mem try it is well basicly xmp profiles, but not specific to your ram
it could work or not..atleast it has lo/med/high latency options for clocks
Then my ram not support for doing axmp right? I see on msi spec for my mobo its support xmp/axmp