Can PC run windows 10?

afnanmahmood1996

Reputable
Nov 25, 2015
Hi, i have a dell optilex 755 having Core 2 Duo 3 ghz, 4 gb ram, Amd hd 5450 and 250 gb hard drive. If I install Windows 10 64 bit on it will it run smoothly?
I use my computer for light video editing(windows movie maker), low end gaming and web surfing (YouTube, Facebook etc.)

Solution
It will run Ok, not great, but I don't think you expect that anyways. I had Windows 10 running on a C2D for a little bit but decided to upgrade to a C2Quad and it made it smoother experience. I'm still running that system today and it's been good.
On the C2Q I can run all Blizzard games on medium-high settings and some Steam games I have. I haven't tried bigger things like Fallout 4 as my system only has a Radeon 6870 for the GPU, but the stuff I mentioned run nicely.

Shouldn't have any issues, but you can buy a refurb computer with the same specs at newegg with the OS already installed, at the same price as the Win 10 license!

It will run Ok, not great, but I don't think you expect that anyways. I had Windows 10 running on a C2D for a little bit but decided to upgrade to a C2Quad and it made it smoother experience. I'm still running that system today and it's been good.
On the C2Q I can run all Blizzard games on medium-high settings and some Steam games I have. I haven't tried bigger things like Fallout 4 as my system only has a Radeon 6870 for the GPU, but the stuff I mentioned run nicely.

Solution