[SOLVED] Can PSU be the problem?

Jun 30, 2020
My issue is that my gpu sometimes not detected on the system. But when it is detected, the gpu runs normal, though there were some random black screens usually under heavy load while gaming. I will also mention that in order for the gpu to be detected, it needs to be turned on for about 4-6 hours after shutdown.

My specs are:

AMD ryzen 2200g
2400mhz 4x2 ddr4 ram
Gigabyte rx 570 gaming 4gb
Caslon BTC 700w psu

Solution
It's always possible. Perhaps even likely. But first I'd remove the graphics card, connect your display cable to the motherboard video output and see if you have the same problems when you are running off integrated graphics. That won't tell you for certain that the PSU is not the problem, but if you have the same issue with no graphics card installed what it will tell you is that it IS the problem. If it runs fine, then some further troubleshooting will be necessary.
It's always possible. Perhaps even likely. But first I'd remove the graphics card, connect your display cable to the motherboard video output and see if you have the same problems when you are running off integrated graphics. That won't tell you for certain that the PSU is not the problem, but if you have the same issue with no graphics card installed what it will tell you is that it IS the problem. If it runs fine, then some further troubleshooting will be necessary.

Solution
Jun 30, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. But I tried using the integrated graphics and it works fine. I've tried many troubleshooting. Except for trying the card on another motherboard with different psu. But I'm 100% sure that the card is not fried for I haven't seen any symptoms of artifacts and other stuff.

Do you have access to a volt meter of any kind?

"Artifacts and other stuff" often have nothing to do with whether a card is bad or not. There are fifty different ways a graphics card could be bad, at least, and most of them wouldn't include artifacting.