[SOLVED] Can rtx 3080 run on my ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING

Sep 9, 2020
Not confident if it can or not would appreciate the help :)!
Have a 2080ti i bought pretty cheap and thinking of selling it and buying the 3080 rtx.
My power supply is the Asus Rog Strix 750W gold, which i'm pretty sure will be enough

Last edited:
Solution
Yes it can, the x570 was made for such GPU's. But if your PSU is up to it is another question.... CPU, RAM, storage, RGB, fans all have to be taken into account. If you are running a power hungry intel then 750w is going to be around what you need. A more modest or efficient intel or Ryzen may need less but under 700w it would be asking for issues.
Yes it can, the x570 was made for such GPU's. But if your PSU is up to it is another question.... CPU, RAM, storage, RGB, fans all have to be taken into account. If you are running a power hungry intel then 750w is going to be around what you need. A more modest or efficient intel or Ryzen may need less but under 700w it would be asking for issues.

Solution
Sep 9, 2020

Thanks for the answer, currently i'm running the ryzen 3900x with only RGB from the RAM and a little on the GPU and motherboard, i suppose my 750W would be able to run the 3080. Cause currently im not planning to add any more RGB

TRENDING THREADS