Can Ryzen APU Drive 3840x1080p?

unspeakable

Notable
Oct 13, 2017
Can the Ryzen 5 2400g Drive a 3840x1080p Screen in games like Minecraft, fort nite, some games like rainbow six siege. If it can’t run it (it is two times 1080p) then is there a way to lower the resolution that the card is running the game at. I know that some games don’t adapt to the ultra wide.

Can an R5 2400g run 3840x1080 in a basic-ish game like fortnite
-and if it can’t
Can I lower the resolution that the card is running at in the same 32:9 aspect ratio

Solution
He's not using 4K. He's using a ultra wide screen monitor. Anyway, many games, if not most games have issues with ultrawide screens. It's going to require a lot of tweaking and fussing to get many games to work.

It's certainly not going to run very well on an iGPU/APU, but at low settings, it may run.
He's not using 4K. He's using a ultra wide screen monitor. Anyway, many games, if not most games have issues with ultrawide screens. It's going to require a lot of tweaking and fussing to get many games to work.

It's certainly not going to run very well on an iGPU/APU, but at low settings, it may run.

Solution

unspeakable

Notable
Oct 13, 2017
Thanks a lot! See the thing I said I can’t afford monitors for myself, so I build them out of scrap parts. They are usually 1080p laptop screens and have really thin bezels so I thought that maybe I could get a higher res screen. Many Thanks!