Can Skyrim run on windows 8.1

Solution
Yes, it should run perfectly. also iff u bought it legit (Steam, stores or serial key) to insert it into your steam account. to be able to download the high resolution DLC it totally free and looks very nice. of course iff your GPU can run it. iff u have it download via torrent then u cant insert it into steam. but then theres another RealVision Mod from ENB that looks even better. i run those 2 and i say that it almost looks better then Crysis 3 on ultra :)

perez jens

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2013
Yes, it should run perfectly. also iff u bought it legit (Steam, stores or serial key) to insert it into your steam account. to be able to download the high resolution DLC it totally free and looks very nice. of course iff your GPU can run it. iff u have it download via torrent then u cant insert it into steam. but then theres another RealVision Mod from ENB that looks even better. i run those 2 and i say that it almost looks better then Crysis 3 on ultra :)

Solution

Ghost808

Reputable
Mar 25, 2014

I upgraded to Windows 8.1 yesterday and ever since I did, Skyrim won't run. Six hours of forums trawling later and still no joy.

I hated Win 8.1 before this happened, now I want to cause physical harm to Bill Gates! :p