Can Some One Help Me Find A Case?

Potato builder

Commendable
Feb 11, 2017
I Would Like It To Be Able To Have support for at least two 240mm radiators and a res, maybe some RGB capabilities, I would like it to have vertical GPU mounting or nothing in-between the P-CIE slots so I could install an aftermarket bracket, It MUST have a PSU shroud and be plain black, I was looking into the master case h500p, or the corsair 570x, I like the 570x because of the front, the visible rings on the fans are nice, if you could find something like that i would be greatly appreciative, sorry for being picky aesthetic is everything for me :) and also not easily scratched

Solution
Dunno y u ask for a psu shroud, but if u want to cover ur psu, Thermaltake view 27 might fit ur needs. It has vertical gpu mounting and covers the psu. But be sure to maximize the airflow and take care of dust accumulation.

Potato builder

Commendable
Feb 11, 2017
I think I will go with the 460X or 570X As They Have nice water-cooling capabilities, the 460x has a normal side panel window on the back which is what was putting me off, I suppose I will just buy a mount, The 460X is significantly smaller so I haven't made up my mind yet although I'm still up for suggestions.

Potato builder

Commendable
Feb 11, 2017

Thanks for the reply, I like both of those cases however the Enthoo Elite is worth more than my WHOLE current PC and I'm worried that the Tt core v71 TG has no PSU shroud, again sorry for being very picky, its just that aesthetic is everything for me. My budget would be under $150 but I'm willing to raise that a bit for something really nice. I'm thinking about this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XFN6YQ4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=19F7ZWCC75122&coliid=I10CFNZYYXM31T

then buying this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071P862G1/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=19F7ZWCC75122&coliid=I1B81IC2C9NO16

Nice idea with the riser card but check weather there is any other additional requirements to fit that in the case. I haven't used one. So dunno. also, read the reviews for that case n found that the airflow is not good. And top mounting rads should be slim. Can't even fit a corsair h100i v2. So choose ur cooler carefully or u may have to mount the fans outside as some users said in Amazon.

Potato builder

Commendable
Feb 11, 2017

That is true but aesthetics mean a lot to me and I love the way they look, I like sleek looking things and minimalism, i like everything flat and plain so that things like the GPU , Cooler and motherboard stand out, I understand that I am probably annoying at this point and i apologize for that.

Potato builder

Commendable
Feb 11, 2017

THANKS so much!! I saw a pic of this case and asked what it was but no one answered and I. was looking at the view 31 but I didn't think to look at other models, thanks for putting up with me :D

TRENDING THREADS