[SOLVED] Can somebody give me a recap of intel's 11th gen?

What happened?
What cpu's were announced?
INTEL vs AMD a thing again?
Just leave a link if you cant bother with explaining thoose things to me.
I wanted to watch thoose things by myself but i cant seem to find a decent video.
Thx in advance

Solution
if it does what intel says, then it will be pretty much a tie again between them. depending on the game/software they will trade blows back and forth. where they lose imo is the insane power consumption needed to stay with amd. if cpu price being the same, the added cost of high end mobo to support the intel chip (the "z" tax) and high end cooling for the 300w+ they use is not worth the price for "a tie". the amd chip uses a ton less power, every chip can oc, and much less cooling is needed.

the "tie" looks a lot less like a tie when you consider platform costs once the cpu is purchased.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
if it does what intel says, then it will be pretty much a tie again between them. depending on the game/software they will trade blows back and forth. where they lose imo is the insane power consumption needed to stay with amd. if cpu price being the same, the added cost of high end mobo to support the intel chip (the "z" tax) and high end cooling for the 300w+ they use is not worth the price for "a tie". the amd chip uses a ton less power, every chip can oc, and much less cooling is needed.

the "tie" looks a lot less like a tie when you consider platform costs once the cpu is purchased.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS