[SOLVED] Can somebody help me solve this problem?

Nov 26, 2019
Specs:
Motherboard: NF560-A2G
BIOS: Phoenix-AwardBIOS v6.00PG
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ ~2.6 ghz i think
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT

The problem is that oc lags (clearly not gpu and screen issue, i still can move my mouse freely). Any processes stop loading new information, for example, when it begins any page loading at the moment stops. Same with YouTube, buffer stops and video doesn't play after it. Most of the tabs begin to not respond. It does not shut off, just hangs in this state.
Then after a couple of minutes PC makes a noise like it boots up (not some sort of beeping or anything) and then it stays normal for about 10-20 mins.
Yeah, i already tried restarting, cleaning dust off, unplugging and plugging in everything and giving it a huge kick.

Solution
If you are already at 50-60% normally, once you start doing other things, like watching YouTube, you RAM usage will go up pretty quickly. That mixed with a relatively low free percentage, 13%, on the HDD and you will have a lot of issues once the computer starts page swapping. Once a computer with 8GB hits 75% RAM it starts to page swap. With 6GB you will start page swapping around 66% usage, which will write things to the HDD. This is slow when using a SSD and using a HDD will make it feel like the computer has stalled out.
If you are already at 50-60% normally, once you start doing other things, like watching YouTube, you RAM usage will go up pretty quickly. That mixed with a relatively low free percentage, 13%, on the HDD and you will have a lot of issues once the computer starts page swapping. Once a computer with 8GB hits 75% RAM it starts to page swap. With 6GB you will start page swapping around 66% usage, which will write things to the HDD. This is slow when using a SSD and using a HDD will make it feel like the computer has stalled out.

Solution