[SOLVED] Can someone check my PC parts? There are a few notes I'm concerned about.

Solution
That build should work just fine.

1) Note, The case has a USB type c in the front which the motherboard does not have the connection to hook that up, so the USB-C on the front will not be usable, but wont stop the system from working, it also has normal USB's up top, I wouldn't worry about it if you don't plan to use that Type C connector.

2) Note, That motherboard has an 8pin EPS plus an additional 4pin, your power supply does not have that extra 4 pin, That 4 pin really does not have to be used, it suppose to help with vary high end overclocking, and it really doesn't even help with that much, I wouldn't worry about it.

3) Note, this is just a universal message, meaning they have no tested to see if everything will fit without...

1) Note, The case has a USB type c in the front which the motherboard does not have the connection to hook that up, so the USB-C on the front will not be usable, but wont stop the system from working, it also has normal USB's up top, I wouldn't worry about it if you don't plan to use that Type C connector.

2) Note, That motherboard has an 8pin EPS plus an additional 4pin, your power supply does not have that extra 4 pin, That 4 pin really does not have to be used, it suppose to help with vary high end overclocking, and it really doesn't even help with that much, I wouldn't worry about it.

3) Note, this is just a universal message, meaning they have no tested to see if everything will fit without space restrictions, This build everything will fit just fine. They put this note on most builds.

Solution
Nov 29, 2020

3) Note, this is just a universal message, meaning they have no tested to see if everything will fit without space restrictions, This build everything will fit just fine. They put this note on most builds.
Ok the second note is what I was worried about. Thank you!