Question Can someone explain God of War 4 ending ?

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
i have seen the ending which envolved Kratos and Boy in the land of giants
Kratos saw what seem to be a prophecy of him...dying and his powers transfer to Atreus, But my question is, how did Kratos...die? it would be pathetic if he actualy got defeated by Thor, 😢, and at somepoint Faey (Atreus's mother) wanted to name Atreus, Loki, and im worried Atreus might become Thor's bottom bunk adopted brother like Marvel Movies, and the thought of kratos dying battle kills me
Can someone explain the Ending a little better?

Reactions: hammerryan

Ralston18

Titan
No.

However (sight unseen, full disclosure) the ending is likely to be deliberately vague in order to provoke a future sequel.

Depending on fan/public/viewer reactions the necessary script will be written.

And everyone goes to see....

Of if no one really cares that will be the end of it all.

Until someone comes up with a remake for the whole series. Suitably twisted for the times and to gain another generation of viewers willing to pay accordingly.

Well trod path in today's entertainment industry....

Jul 9, 2021
No.

However (sight unseen, full disclosure) the ending is likely to be deliberately vague in order to provoke a future sequel.

Depending on fan/public/viewer reactions the necessary script will be written.

And everyone goes to see....

Of if no one really cares that will be the end of it all.

Until someone comes up with a remake for the whole series. Suitably twisted for the times and to gain another generation of viewers willing to pay accordingly.

Well trod path in today's entertainment industry....

I've been a hardcore fan of the God of War games since the very first one, and I COULD explain it (as well as all the references) but this video would explain everything much clearer:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCdihu3zL_w

Reactions: Ibraimo