Question Can someone give a tool or a software that make my pc faster and that find problems in the system and fix them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2022
Can someone give a tool or a software that make my pc faster and that find problems in the system and fix them ? ?
I want to monitor my pc because I think that there is a problem because sometimes while gaming my fps start dropping and I get spikes.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
What are the complete specs of your system?

Beware of things such as "driver updaters" and other programs which offer to speed up your system. Often, they don't work and commonly are the source of new problems and even spyware or virus.

Can someone give a tool or a software that make my pc faster and that find problems in the system and fix them ? ?
There really isn't any, you're just going to have to do some basic housekeeping yourself. These include:
  • Keeping enough free space on the storage drive (usually at least 10% should be good)
  • Updating drivers when needed
  • Uninstalling applications you don't need
  • Making sure when you do install applications, that you're not installing anything else that came with it
  • Reduce how many things you're running at once
  • Look in Task Manager -> Startup tab and disable what you don't need up and running right away
There's also other things you may need to do to the computer, like clean it up of dust, making sure it's in a place where none of the vents are obstructed, etc.

I want to monitor my pc because I think that there is a problem because sometimes while gaming my fps start dropping and I get spikes.
There is no such tool.

There is a bunch of different tools for testing/fixing different areas of the pc.

What is the make and model of your psu?

Download and run this it will show the rest of the parts in your machine.

UBM

Post a LINK to the results page.

Sep 18, 2022
There is no such tool.

There is a bunch of different tools for testing/fixing different areas of the pc.

What is the make and model of your psu?

Download and run this it will show the rest of the parts in your machine.

UBM

Post a LINK to the results page.
is it safe cuz when I scan it with total virus it told me that it contains a malware

PsychoPsyops

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014
Opening your command prompt and entering "sfc /scannow" will scan your system for and fix corrupted files.
The programs Event Viewer and Reliability Monitor that come with Windows keeps track of all errors and issues your system and application runs into on a daily basis with logs.
Using the program that comes with Windows "Disk Cleaner" will help remove lots of unwanted files.
You also want to perform a full virus scan at least once a month, as well as dust out and reboot your pc at least once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.