[SOLVED] Can someone help me put Windows 10 OS onto my new SSD.

Jun 8, 2020
I'm following guides on YouTube and Google and I don't know what the heck I'm doing. I downloaded Windows 10 to a USB drive, then shut off the system and unhooked everything and then unhooked the hdd and installed the SSD and went into bios to make the bootup my USB drive but it's not saving and it keeps freezing and I don't know what to do. This is needlessly complicated.

Solution
I'm following guides on YouTube and Google and I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I downloaded Windows 10 to a USB drive, then shut off the system and unhooked everything and then unhooked the hdd and installed the SSD and went into bios to make the bootup my USB drive but it's not saving and it keeps freezing and I don't know what to do. This is needlessly complicated.
This might sound odd but try this,,,This helped for so many!!
1.Download the new Version of Windows Media Creation tool 1909
Link here=https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
2.After Downloading Re-wipe your USB Drive to NTFS Format.
3.THEN REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 ONTO THE USB AND WAIT TILL FINISH....

USAFRet

Titan

The first part of that talks about creating a bootable USB.

Bassplate

Reputable
I'm following guides on YouTube and Google and I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I downloaded Windows 10 to a USB drive, then shut off the system and unhooked everything and then unhooked the hdd and installed the SSD and went into bios to make the bootup my USB drive but it's not saving and it keeps freezing and I don't know what to do. This is needlessly complicated.
This might sound odd but try this,,,This helped for so many!!
1.Download the new Version of Windows Media Creation tool 1909
Link here=https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
2.After Downloading Re-wipe your USB Drive to NTFS Format.
3.THEN REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 ONTO THE USB AND WAIT TILL FINISH.
windows-media-creation-tool.jpg

4.When the installation has finished Restart your PC then Go into Bios and Set your USB as 1st boot Device and Boot Directly to the USB.
5.Enter the Setup and install Windows :benetton::benetton::benetton:

Reactions: Pickachu and zing()
Solution

Bassplate

Reputable
Just reinstall Windows on the USB Exactly as i Mentioned then try again.