So i get 2 day ago an pc which is this
I5 4690k 3.5ghz
GAINWARD GTX 770 2G
MOTHERBOARD Z97-A
16 GB RAM 4x4 GB
PSU 700 w straight power hybrid modular 80
Cooler BE QUIET
3x fans

But i tried to overclocking automaticly and changed in EZMODE on performance but every game i play it keep crashing usually on high settings i have low framerate AND FREEZEZ FOR A SECOND AND CRASH can someone help me to have best settings in BIOS? Please

Solution
And the temps are fine i think cuz i did some research my cpu is 65% and my gpu %80
EZ mode is trash known to cause these problems .
search your boot priority in the UEFI Bios also try reseting everything to default, if you're goin to OC do it Manually never trust a softare because most of them are just gimmicks, just research a sweetspot in your hardware that you cooling system can keep up the paste with.

davissima

Reputable
Dec 4, 2016
And the temps are fine i think cuz i did some research my cpu is 65% and my gpu %80
search your boot priority in the UEFI Bios also try reseting everything to default, if you're goin to OC do it Manually never trust a softare because most of them are just gimmicks, just research a sweetspot in your hardware that you cooling system can keep up the paste with.

Solution

Cristidmc

Prominent
Mar 15, 2020
so you can recommend me an manual overclock please? to be stable

Let’s keep the discussion in the open forum.

Overclocking is a big topic, way more than anyone can write in a thread here. There are guides already if you Google, search for both guides on overclocking with your motherboard and your cpu. Read multiple guides as they won’t all say the same, for example what one person feels is a safe voltage someone else may not.

I’m not trying to be awkward but there is no quick answer if drop in these settings and you will get X speed at safe temperatures. It doesn’t work like that.