Question Can someone help me with stuttering in games?

Nov 7, 2018
Hi,
So basiacally im having problems gaming on my laptop, so i have a gtx 950 and an intel i5 so my problem is everytime i have my Gtx 950 on it will stutter soo much like 1 sec 60 then an other sec 1 it goes on and on till i turned off my Gtx, and b4 anyone starts asking if i updated everything yes i did including my drivers.. Please can some one help or tell me the problem? I have a video on my phone but it seems i cant attach it on my post. If u want to see it just ask me

Nov 7, 2018
No one can really help you, unless you list FULL SPEC
All you've said is basically, I got a Car, it has a 2.0Litre engine and 17" wheels... - That could be almost any car in the world, and your description of your laptop is exactly like that.
Model: Asus K501UX

Processor: intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHz 2.40GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)

System type: 64 bit Op system, x 64 based pro

Graphics card: GTX GeForce 950m

Sorry for giving so little details here is my laptops system info if there is anything else i missed please do ask me. Thanks

From that, I would say your CPU is very weak and is probably causing the stutter.
You are probably playing games that are CPU intensive.
The only way you can really know is if your CPU is running at 100% - you should run something with an overlay like Afterburner from the www.guru3d.com website
Work out how to install it and get CPU and GPU overlay while playing games

Nov 7, 2018
From that, I would say your CPU is very weak and is probably causing the stutter.
You are probably playing games that are CPU intensive.
The only way you can really know is if your CPU is running at 100% - you should run something with an overlay like Afterburner from the www.guru3d.com website
Work out how to install it and get CPU and GPU overlay while playing games
Hmmm it might not be the best but im sure it could run runescape 3 in slow settings...
But ill give it a go

Nov 7, 2018
Hmmm well it does stutter when i play games and having good chrome on but thats only when i have the gtx on
It should do, but also your HDD could be running slow/background virus checker, so check to see if that's at 100% as well.
You can always use DDU (guru3d) and follow instructions on uninstalling and installing the drivers again.
I downloaded the TechPowerUp so how do i know wether my cpu is running at 100%?