[SOLVED] Can someone help with my new gaming pc build

Feb 4, 2020
Hi! I watched some videos on YouTube about a good budget build and this channel came in joey delgado. He got a 400$ amd budget build. So I decided to build it for my kid. I plugged in every component correctly and finally the pc have power and every fan turn on but the pc wont have any display on the tv! I tried ever ram slot! I reconnect everything! Try hdmi and vga! My only guess is that maybe the problem is the bios?

Specs:
Cpu: amd ryzen 3 2200g
Mobo: gigabyte ga-a320m-s2h
Ram: crucial ballistix 8gb ddr4
Psu: theramltake smart 500w 80+
Storage: 1tb wd and ssd 128gb adata m.2
Gpu: powercolor radeon rx 570 4gb

Solution
AMD Boot Kit Loan Program
Gigabyte A320M S2H - CPU Support List

It's possible. Given the CPU Support List shows the required BIOS for your CPU as F10 and the original BIOS was F1. The other link above is for AMD's Boot Kit loaner program. Essentially they send you a low-end processor that is compatible with your motherboard which allows you to boot up and update the BIOS. Once that's complete, then you send the processor back to them.

-Wolf sends
Hi! I watched some videos on YouTube about a good budget build and this channel came in joey delgado. He got a 400$ amd budget build. So I decided to build it for my kid. I plugged in every component correctly and finally the pc have power and every fan turn on but the pc wont have any display on the tv! I tried ever ram slot! I reconnect everything! Try hdmi and vga! My only guess is that maybe the problem is the bios?

Specs:
Cpu: amd ryzen 3 2200g
Mobo: gigabyte ga-a320m-s2h
Ram: crucial ballistix 8gb ddr4
Psu: theramltake smart 500w 80+
Storage: 1tb wd and ssd 128gb adata m.2
Gpu: powercolor radeon rx 570 4gb

Welcome to Toms Hardware!

So to answer your question, it could either mean the display cable is plugged into the motherboard slot which probably isn't the case as it is a CPU with an APU anyways, however check anyways. The most common problem is missing cables. Recheck the cables and check if your PCI-E cable is connected. Can you go into BIOS?

Feb 4, 2020
The graphics card does not have a VGA port. Only the motherboard does. If the RX 570 is installed, connect your TV to one of the graphic card outputs and NOT the motherboard outputs. If you still do not get a display, remove the graphics card and plug the display into one of the motherboard outputs.

Let us know the results.

-Wolf sends
Already did that and nothing appears on display! Just thinking maybe the mobo bios i out of date

Wolfshadw

Titan
AMD Boot Kit Loan Program
Gigabyte A320M S2H - CPU Support List

It's possible. Given the CPU Support List shows the required BIOS for your CPU as F10 and the original BIOS was F1. The other link above is for AMD's Boot Kit loaner program. Essentially they send you a low-end processor that is compatible with your motherboard which allows you to boot up and update the BIOS. Once that's complete, then you send the processor back to them.

-Wolf sends

Solution