[SOLVED] Can someone look over this build? Going for a decent amount of fps and 1080p 60fps content creation.

Solution
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/q9vW27

You can make some changes, try not to go over 700$. This will be paired with my 144hz monitor, anything helps!
Only changes I'd make is to get rid of the old hard drive and get an m.2 NVME SSD which will improve performance and get a little better power supply like Corsair CX450. The MB311L case is fine and has better thermal performance than the masterbox. The stock CPU cooler will do a decent job but may get loud under heavy load.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/q9vW27

You can make some changes, try not to go over 700$. This will be paired with my 144hz monitor, anything helps!
Only changes I'd make is to get rid of the old hard drive and get an m.2 NVME SSD which will improve performance and get a little better power supply like Corsair CX450. The MB311L case is fine and has better thermal performance than the masterbox. The stock CPU cooler will do a decent job but may get loud under heavy load.

Solution
Jul 9, 2020
450w is enough for this build?
I got 500 just to be on the safe side

450w is enough for this build?
I got 500 just to be on the safe side
The quality of the components that are used to make the PSU is every bit as important as getting the proper amount of power for your build. If you purchased the EVGA BR you got a lower quality PSU. Luckily your power draw won't be too high for the specs you listed, so it should be ok for now. Plan on replacing it when the warranty expires.

Jul 9, 2020
The quality of the components that are used to make the PSU is every bit as important as getting the proper amount of power for your build. If you purchased the EVGA BR you got a lower quality PSU. Luckily your power draw won't be too high for the specs you listed, so it should be ok for now. Plan on replacing it when the warranty expires.
Alright