Question Can someone please help me find a IPS ultrawide (34inch) curved monitor for gaming at low price?

Apr 22, 2023
Budget would be like 500, but lower is better. I'm not looking for anything special, just for casual gaming. Also comments on which is better between VA and IPS for ultrawide curved monitors are welcomed since i'm not sure of it. if it's needed, i'm willing to wait until black friday. Thanks.

USAFRet

Titan
Budget would be like 500, but lower is better. I'm not looking for anything special, just for casual gaming. Also comments on which is better between VA and IPS for ultrawide curved monitors are welcomed since i'm not sure of it. if it's needed, i'm willing to wait until black friday. Thanks.
"Black Friday" is 7 months away.
There is no relevance of what is available today, vs what might be available on the semi magical Black Friday.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Look at mid range section. The LG 34GP83A-B looks good.

Va panels although deeper blacks suffer from ghosting, blurry images, in fast motion scenes. We get a lot of that here people complaining of ghosting then we find out the monitor in question is VA... IPS all the way if you play fast paced games. Best advice would be to see a monitor in person because it is a rather lengthy investment and since you'll be looking at it for years to come (hopefully) that you'd want to make the right choice from the get go. Rtings and user reviews on buying sites like Amazon should hopefully help you decide if you can't see the thing in person.

Apr 22, 2023

Va panels although deeper blacks suffer from ghosting, blurry images, in fast motion scenes. We get a lot of that here people complaining of ghosting then we find out the monitor in question is VA... IPS all the way if you play fast paced games. Best advice would be to see a monitor in person because it is a rather lengthy investment and since you'll be looking at it for years to come (hopefully) that you'd want to make the right choice from the get go. Rtings and user reviews on buying sites like Amazon should hopefully help you decide if you can't see the thing in pers

Va panels although deeper blacks suffer from ghosting, blurry images, in fast motion scenes. We get a lot of that here people complaining of ghosting then we find out the monitor in question is VA... IPS all the way if you play fast paced games. Best advice would be to see a monitor in person because it is a rather lengthy investment and since you'll be looking at it for years to come (hopefully) that you'd want to make the right choice from the get go. Rtings and user reviews on buying sites like Amazon should hopefully help you decide if you can't see the thing in person.
Thanks for your help.