Feb 12, 2021
My gaming pc is a Corsair 4000D airflow, x570 tug gaming with WiFi, Corsair 650 W PSU, with 970 1TB SAMSUNG SSD, ryzen 3600, gigabyte 1050ti, Corsair vengeance rgb 16gb ddr4 ram

basically everything was working fine in terms of fans moving and lights activating. When I had the pc case,PSU,SSD and cpu connected along with the mobo. It was fine then i put the gpu in it. Everything was working all fans and leds on. So I shut it down with the power button so I could work on it later. 2 hours later I try to turn it on and nothing happens. I already tried replacing the mobo and PSU plus I returned both the cpu and gpu. I don’t understand what’s going it was fine before but now nothing works just the led on the side of mobo.

Solution
Sounds like you may have a short condition. Remove the motherboard and "build" the system outside of the case, see if it will start successfully.

You can post a video to YouTube and then put the link here.
Pictures can be uploaded to a site like imgur.com and then you post those links here.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
When you installed the GPU, was the computer connected to power? Also, when you installed the GPU, did you connect your monitor/display directly to the GPU?

The 3600 lacks an integrated GPU and will not boot without a dedicated GPU (even though the motherboard may have video ports...those only work with Ryzen models ending with a "G").

Feb 12, 2021
Yea so that 1050ti was installed without the power connected. Once I installed it all my fans were moving, it just didn’t have a display on my monitor. I powered it off and now nothing works

COLGeek

Cybernaut
At any point, did the system work properly (fully install and access Windows/apps/games, etc)?

Please see this guide for common troubleshooting steps:

Feb 12, 2021
So the gpu and cpu got sent back. Only thing I have now is pc case, Samsung 1TB memory, mobo, PSU, and I just ordered a new ram today. I wish I could show you guys the video of it working at one point. The problem didn’t occur until I assembled everything and powered it off after realizing that it wouldn’t display on monitor. After that all it’s been doing is showing a led light on the mobo but that’s the only thing receiving power

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Sounds like you may have a short condition. Remove the motherboard and "build" the system outside of the case, see if it will start successfully.

You can post a video to YouTube and then put the link here.
Pictures can be uploaded to a site like imgur.com and then you post those links here.

Solution