Question Can someone plz provide me best settings in amd adrenalin software for best gaming performance without losing graphics quality much ?

eziowar

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2015
Hi, my gpu - Asrock AMD rx 7800xt challenger oc, os-windows10, cpu i7 4790k, corsair vengeance ram 4x4gb @1600 mhz dual channel, Crucia MX 500 500gb SATA ssd,

Can someone plz provide me best settings in amd adrenalin software for best gaming performance(max fps) without losing graphics quality much ? A guide would be awesome. I googled and saw many websites, just not sure about their credibility. i play mostly "Black desert online" (gpu heavy game) on ultra setting , FSR off . If i could see a demonstration of each setting it would be awesome, like it used to be in nvidia control panel where we could see demonstration of each setting on a 3d model or image.

Last edited:

eziowar

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2015
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

What games do you play?

What are the current configuration settings?

How do you measure or consider to be "best gaming performance"?
cpu i7 4790k, corsair vengeance ram 4x4gb @1600 mhz dual channel, Crucia MX 500 500gb SATA ssd,
i play mostly "Black desert online" (gpu heavy game) on ultra setting , FSR off . I Want max FPS possible without losing quality much.

eziowar

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2015
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

What games do you play?

What are the current configuration settings?

How do you measure or consider to be "best gaming performance"?

Every game is going to have different settings that are optimal for you.

The only way for you to find the balance is for *you* to test individual games against your perceptions of FPS and quality.

I would say also that part of the issue is you paired a 7800xt with the 4790k. Not sure if you are overclocking the 4790k, but seems like the 4790k would hold back the 7800xt at least a bit.
If i could see a demonstration of each setting and what it does, it would be awesome, like it used to be in nvidia control panel where we could see demonstration of each setting on a 3d model or image.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
If i could see a demonstration of each setting and what it does, it would be awesome, like it used to be in nvidia control panel where we could see demonstration of each setting on a 3d model or image.

That wouldn't really be effective because how different things are utilized is game-specific.

There's no quick and dirty shortcut here unless you have a GPU so powerful that you can simply set everything to max or a GPU so outdated that you have to set everything to minimum.

cpu i7 4790k, corsair vengeance ram 4x4gb @1600 mhz dual channel, Crucia MX 500 500gb SATA ssd,
i play mostly "Black desert online" (gpu heavy game) on ultra setting , FSR off . I Want max FPS possible without losing quality much.
Can the CPU even keep up with the GPU on max settings? Really easy to test, try with settings turned down, then turn them up and see if there is a drop. I can't see the 7800xt being the limiting factor here.