Can someone post a benchmark...

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
Have you tried a cool tool called "Google". It's pretty new, so many people haven't heard of it yet. Let's keep it a secret just between us. I don't want everyone to start using it.

www.google.com

I even gave you the main page.

Frizzo

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
"Have you tried a cool tool called "Google". It's pretty new, so many people haven't heard of it yet. Let's keep it a secret just between us. I don't want everyone to start using it."

-rofl. living at home in mommies basement at 37 can cause symptoms such as these i've heard. you'll get outta there soon fella dont give up hope!

delluser1 mind running it once for the gipper over here?

sportsfanboy

Distinguished
He really wasn't wrong in telling you to use Google, for the fastest easiest results.

All you have to do is type in 980x benchmark score, and you'll get a billion options.

Also you could download Cinebench 11.5, do a benchmark on it, then compare if needed. It's newer than 3dmark03 and I guarantee people are using it to bench your chip as well as others.

Why do feel the need to compare your chip to others? Do you feel it's under performing?

Frizzo

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
everyone is hiding their cpu score on the google. you go find me a cpu score on 03 for a 980x and i'll give you a cookie.

"who is more the fool, the fool or the fool who follows him"

sportsfanboy

Distinguished
Wow man you really have a way of being nice to people trying to help you. If your so smart and wise, then why are you here asking for help and insulting?

Also what possessed you to buy a 1000 chip when you can have similar results for around 250, with a little overclocking know how?

And I didn't follow, I agreed with what he said to some degree. Even a person like you should be able to make that distinction.