Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
So apparently my Bsod are caused by this drivers:
Wdf01000.sys
nvlddmkm.sys
ntoskrnl.exe
NTFS.sys
dxgmms2.sys
Anyone knows how to fix them? I have updated all my drivers and its not overheating or OC problem

Flying Head

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
Locate each (search in the Windows folder) and right click. In details find who installed/owns it. Re-install the latest version of the application; run 'sfc /scannow' will repair Microsoft creations. Slow the machine if it is overclocked and critically timed. Oh, see you said it is not overclocked. Um, the list goes on and on. But the fault is finite and will be found. Did the problem occur after a recent install or update?

Flying Head

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
I did a google search from your driver list. Having the list narrows the problem down to manageable. Lot of hints and plenty of others having similar problems. Some are more enlightening than others. Here is good example: dxgmms2.sys BSOD crash with Win10 and nVidia Drivers. Read this for typical advice: http://www.passmark.com/forum/burnintest/5754-dxgmms2-sys-bsod-crash-with-win10-and-nvidia-drivers?5893-dxgmms2-sys-BSOD-crash-with-Win10-and-nVidia-Drivers=
Says to remove the old drivers, hinting that if file exists it may not be over written when doing a reinstall. Good luck. Update this thread if you make discoveries. It can help others. Good luck.

Bastekx231

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
The problem occured after i decided to reinstall windows due to a low performence and bsod, but it only made it worse. I will try your hints. I already uninstalled and than update again my GPU but that didnt help

Bastekx231

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
So ive done the sfc/scannow and it came up with:

C:\Windows\system32>sfc/scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
supported in offline servicing scenarios.

C:\Windows\system32>
Here is the log file: http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/TilpDYsb/file.html

Flying Head

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
When you re-install windows is it to un-allocated space? That would be clean install. It is a pain because you must re-install everything, but it assures it is all new and un-corrupted. Do you have your motherboard installation CD? Putting all the drivers on a USB flash is handy, or save it to a 2nd drive if you have one. Get the latest drivers from the manufacturer of all your hardware. www.station-drivers.com is a great source for the latest drivers. Look in their drivers section for various manufacturers latest updates. I have used it for a while myself, so I am not too intimidated by the massive amount stuff.

Bastekx231

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
I installed it on in-allocated space on my primary ssd and even deleted eveyrhing from my secend drive and i have all new drivers from my manufacturer so thats not it.

Flying Head

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
Just read your latest. That's not good! Does another sfc /scannow show bad files? They should all be good after a fresh install. What O.S. are you using? Have you clicked update Windows until there are no more updates? Pardon all the questions.

Flying Head

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
Still BSOD? What does Blue Screen Viewer show highlighted? I usually offer a suggestion and disappear. That was I am not very responsible ha-ha. But I'm intriqued. What kind of machine do you have, name brand, home made, motherboard, cpu, gpu, etc.

Bastekx231

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
Motherboard: Msiz87 g45 gaming
GPU: Msi gtx780 lightning
Cpu: i5 4670k
Ram 2x4gb 1600
Samsung evo 850 500gb
From WhoCrashed:
System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer name: BASTEK-PC
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 10586
Windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: MS-7821, MSI, Z87-G45 GAMING (MS-7821)
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel586, level: 6
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 8531165184 bytes total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Mon 01.08.2016 20:05:57 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\080116-5000-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: fltmgr.sys (FLTMGR+0x7895)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x3F, 0x8C28, 0x81DF77D1, 0x81DF77D2)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
product: System operacyjny Microsoft® Windows®
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Menedżer filtrów systemu plików firmy Microsoft
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 01.08.2016 17:31:38 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\080116-5187-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x142940)
Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFD00024346C70, 0xFFFFD00024346BC8, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 31.07.2016 19:35:24 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073116-5109-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFF686DFC800D8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8020B936182)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 31.07.2016 19:35:24 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFF686DFC800D8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8020B936182)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Sun 31.07.2016 18:00:36 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073116-7765-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x3F, 0x119935, 0xA2A666EB, 0xA2A666EA)
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.

On Sun 31.07.2016 14:36:36 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073116-8343-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF802E54C0B10, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

On Sun 31.07.2016 11:35:29 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073116-7921-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x2C4A1)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80363CB54A1, 0xFFFFD0002227C4B8, 0xFFFFD0002227BCD0)
Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
Bug check description: This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

On Sat 30.07.2016 23:31:17 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073116-7671-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: dxgmms2.sys (dxgmms2+0x5C20D)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x20, 0xFFFFE001D1593210, 0xFFFFE001D1593310, 0x4100003)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgmms2.sys
description: DirectX Graphics MMS
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 30.07.2016 23:03:06 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073116-7437-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x3F, 0x95, 0x38AE560C, 0x38AE560D)

Conclusion

9 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Connsider using WhoCrashed Professional which offers more detailed analysis using symbol resolution. Also configuring your system to produce a full memory dump may help you.

Bluescreen view:
https://scr.hu/5ZVjpM

Flying Head

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
Problems crop up on my computer from time to time. It sometimes takes a few days of reading and tweaking to set things right. I recommended having the 1933 version of King Kong playing in the background to keep your head from exploding.

Flying Head

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
This looks highly suspicious: description: Menedżer filtrów systemu plików firmy Microsoft

I searched and found this. The suggested hunt might be useful, the date is a little old.

I have fltMgr.sys 07/16/16 4:42am in C:\Windows\System32\drivers folder it is 369KB Properties says version 10.0.14393.0

Can you remove the MSI GPU and use the processor on board video? A long time ago I had a bad device that when it used a specific address it would corrupt other data lines, an internal fault. Could be from any device that plugs into the data lines, such as a chip or memory. Maybe rotate through your memory, using one at a time. Or use Memtest+ http://www.memtest.org/ to check for faulty memory.

You have a tough problem!

Flying Head

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
Have you looked here for recent drivers? http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101:msi-z87-g45-gaming&catid=116&Itemid=169&lang=en
I find drivers here all the time that don't show up on manufacturer sites. I have an Asus P8Z68 which is older than your MSI.

I looked at the Nvidia site. There does not seem to be a Windows 10 driver for the GTX 7 series.
This site has 352.33beta http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/84233
This site has 368.81 (the version I am using with a 970 & Windows 10 x64) http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/105033

Bastekx231

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
Im using the same driver as you and i already had downloaded every driver from msi site and on the site you sent there wasnt any new one. The driver im using has support for windows 10.
And im not locked out off any site. If i were i would just use vpn

Flying Head

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
Sorry none of my ideas have worked. I downloaded a method way to disable added services from running. Look at the list to see other running tasks, and restart after disabling them.
1) Run msconfig
2) On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click Disable all.
3) On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.
4) On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable.
5) Close Task Manager.
6) On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer.

If the BSOD does not occur, then it is one of the disabled processes. Re-enable them one by one to identify the culprit.

Other: Could you have a damaged Windows 10 installation source?

Bastekx231

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
Its not sevices problem. Today i cleaned the whole computer (inside) and i dont have bsod that often but still. Games dont crash now. I also swapped my ram positions on motherboard.

Flying Head

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
I downloaded the manual to scan if anything was similar to mine. Some things were. Since software has been mostly eliminated, then it may be a hardware timing issue. Is your memory operating at the recommended voltage and timings? Perhaps step it up one or two small increments from recommended. Though you are not overclocking, I am and mine was unstable with Spread-Spectrum enabled. Perhaps try it disabled. Did you use a really robust memory test, not the simple Windows variety?

Since moving the memory around has improved it slightly, I am thinking a critical timing issue, where the path length has made a difference. At one foot per nanosecond it doesn't seem reasonable... but could happen. Another thought is cabling. While combing and tying look good, a rats nest has less coupling.