Can someone recommend a motherboard?

Jul 3, 2018
Could someone please recommend a good motherboard for my new build? I know pretty much nothing about motherboards (how to know if it's compatible with the CPU, GPU and so on) so I need help. I just want a solid one, something not too expensive, preferably not exceeding 140 USD, with room for possible future upgrades, like a second graphics card and more RAM. I've heard Asus and Gigabyte are the best brands, but like I said, I don't know what to look for.
Here are the other parts that I intend on buying:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
CPU: Intel core i5-7600 (Not the 7600K, I don't intend to overclock)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 8gb
HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB WD10EZEX
I'll keep my old psu for now, it's a Corsair CMPSU-600CX V2, 600 W

That's it. If someone has a similar build, or know someone who does, tell me what MB you/they have and if it's any good. Thanks in advance :)

Solution
The 8400 is much better in terms of longevity. You are getting 2 more cores and threads along with a socket that may still have a few more cpus coming out for it. Where as if you buy the 7th gen that socket is dead.
May I suggest buying a i5-8400 instead, theres no reason to buy 7th gen Intel unless for whatever reason you are forced to.

Heres a build, I also included a CPU cooler because Intel stock ones are pretty bad and noisy.

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Lb4xGG
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Lb4xGG/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i5-8400 2.8GHz 6-Core Processor ($178.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($34.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock - H370 Pro4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($84.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $298.96
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-03 15:24 EDT-0400

Jul 3, 2018
Thanks for your answer!
Considering the cpus, I don't really see much of a difference in terms of performance or price, that's why I was gonna go with the 7600. But if i do find a reasonably priced 8400 I'll definitely get one. And the MB you recommended seems solid.
Thanks again for your time!