Question Can someone recommend me a audio format converter program ?

May 16, 2022
Hello everyone. A few weeks ago I bought a new phone (galaxy S22) and I just found out that the WMA audio format is not support for android.
I'm having a hard time getting my music back on my phone and the easiest way seems to be to convert all my music to mp3 format.
I was wondering if someone can tell me a good program for this as I recently download a malware version of VLC player and I really don't want to reinstall windows again...
I have hundreds of songs so I don't know if there is a program where I can just select all my songs and convert them all at once ?
Let me know, thanks for the help!

kanewolf

Titan
Hello everyone. A few weeks ago I bought a new phone (galaxy S22) and I just found out that the WMA audio format is not support for android.
I'm having a hard time getting my music back on my phone and the easiest way seems to be to convert all my music to mp3 format.
I was wondering if someone can tell me a good program for this as I recently download a malware version of VLC player and I really don't want to reinstall windows again...
I have hundreds of songs so I don't know if there is a program where I can just select all my songs and convert them all at once ?
Let me know, thanks for the help!
EAC is a free option -- https://www.exactaudiocopy.de/