[SOLVED] Can someone tell me what this means? PC has been going out of Windows lately and reverting to this screen.

Feb 14, 2019
As the subject says, sometimes my computer reverts to this screen. Pressing F1 brings me back into Windows but I don't know why this is happening. Is my SSD failing?

jWQJroc.jpg

Solution
It seems like your st_m13fqbl likely a hdd is faulty and failing a scan. How old is that drive? I reccomend backing up all data on thay drive and running a s.m.a.r.t scan. You can use a free program called hdd sentinel to scan your drive. It can tell you the health of your drive, failing sectors, bad sectors, and estimated lifetime of the drive (not very accurate)
It seems like your st_m13fqbl likely a hdd is faulty and failing a scan. How old is that drive? I reccomend backing up all data on thay drive and running a s.m.a.r.t scan. You can use a free program called hdd sentinel to scan your drive. It can tell you the health of your drive, failing sectors, bad sectors, and estimated lifetime of the drive (not very accurate)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS