Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncallstar

BANNED
Jun 7, 2022
I installed a new motherboard, cpu, and psu. It only boots with my gpu NOT plugged in. And it only boots to bios. I can’t get passed bios and it shows no bootable drives.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, you're advised to list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Given how you stated performing an upgrade, we should be seeing two sets of specs, one for before the upgrade and one for after the upgrade.

If you're on a new motherboard/platform, you're suggested to reinstall your OS. On another note, I couldn't make out what Asus motherboard you were on but you're on BIOS version 1007 while you have an i5-11400. Might want to also check and see if your motherboard has BIOS updates pending. Include the age of your EVGA 750G+ unit.

Ncallstar

BANNED
Jun 7, 2022
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, you're advised to list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Given how you stated performing an upgrade, we should be seeing two sets of specs, one for before the upgrade and one for after the upgrade.

If you're on a new motherboard/platform, you're suggested to reinstall your OS. On another note, I couldn't make out what Asus motherboard you were on but you're on BIOS version 1007 while you have an i5-11400. Might want to also check and see if your motherboard has BIOS updates pending. Include the age of your EVGA 750G+ unit.

980ti Evga
55gb ssd and 2tb hdd
Evga 750w gold standard supernova
I5 11400
Asus strix z590 e

My log system was just a i74790k
Asus z97a motherboard
And supernova again.
Changed mobo cpu and psu because I was having an issue with pc continually restarting and asus having the anti surge feature triggered by something.

the psu is brand new now

Ncallstar

BANNED
Jun 7, 2022
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

can not reinstalling windows cause pc not to go to bios if old gpu is installed?
C

can u tell me easiest way to install windows on this system and should it be windows ten or eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS