Can somone i got brand new computer I build with friends but it is so slow

dzdzedmin

Prominent
Aug 14, 2018
Hello!I am very glad to ask questions on this site!I have one problem I am a lowspecgamer I have 4gb ram nvidia geforce 610 and i3 2100 procesor and with this components I could run lots of games on low like Mafia 2,CS GO,Assasin s creed 3 and that games and my procesor was very fast then I downloaded Assasin s Creed Black Flag and I install it game didn t had good performances but for me 15-23 fps was good then I played game for 1 hour and I turn of my computer next day when I turn on my computer he was so slow like I had speed of 3.10 ghz and then now I have only 1.42 ghz I uninstall the game and restart my comuter I use cleaner programs but my computer is still very very slow plese if somone has solution plese write down I don t now what to do!

Solution
Can you give us a full list of your computer specs?
CPU:
CPU Cooler (if not stock):
RAM:
GPU:
Mainboard:
Powersupply:
Case:
SSD:
HDD:
Other stuff like aditional fans or so:

Their can be a lot of reasons why your cpu is not running with full power and a list with everything does help everybody :)
Can you give us a full list of your computer specs?
CPU:
CPU Cooler (if not stock):
RAM:
GPU:
Mainboard:
Powersupply:
Case:
SSD:
HDD:
Other stuff like aditional fans or so:

Their can be a lot of reasons why your cpu is not running with full power and a list with everything does help everybody :)

Solution