Question Can Steam install the games consecutively back to back automatically?

OK so in early 2018 I built a new gaming computer for myself. I did two separate drives a 256 gig NVME boot drive a regular mechanical 1TB mechanical drive. Since then I've downloaded more games from Steam and the 1TB drive is about 3/4ths of the way full. Besides that it's slow and loud. After putting more games on there it's gotten slower. I plan on getting a 2 TB SSD for storage of my games. The question is, is there a way to tell Steam to install the games consecutively so as soon as one is done it will install the next on the list automatically? I have a lot of games and if this was possible I was thinking I could go down the list and tell steam to install XXX games in the morning before I leave for work and let it do it's thing. If it takes 8 or 9 hours to install them all who cares I'm at work. At least that way I don't have to spend a day or two installing and waiting and having a bunch of down time.

You can copy the steam folder from your old HDD to the new SSD then add this folder to the steam library and all games will be accessible.

If you add games to be downloaded they do get installed as well so yes you can add as many as you want and they will all get installed.

TRENDING THREADS