[SOLVED] CAN SYSTEM RESTORE WINDOWS 10 REMOVE TROJANS

Thenoob212

Prominent
Jun 19, 2019
Hello everyone.
First I will explain my situation ,okay I installed a program net which a free version from the net I started executing the program but it doesn't work and I see a message in my bitdefender that is a malware so I disable it to executing the program but however I disabled the antivirus it doesn't work so I reneable it and I removed the file and I have made a quick scan bitdefender removed the virus which is Trojan pantera ... After I week I see a strange login in my Spotify account which from Russia so I've changed my password .
My question does a quick scan using bitdefender and a full system restore is enough or I should make a clean install?

Solution

Thenoob212

Prominent
Jun 19, 2019
Yes but how can I do it with my existing win 10 without downloading iso file

Thenoob212

Prominent
Jun 19, 2019
Ok
No you cannot.
And even if it were possible, you really really don't want to do it from a probably infected OS.
Okay thanks
Another thing can I use processexp to see all process
And I've question if my pc is infected does it steal my password when I'm using my browser without saving it or it can't (Trojan virus) because my Spotify is stolen after I saved the password I don't care about my Spotify account because is a free plan but the problem is about other sites which I have browsed with important information (note: without saving them and also with using the antivirus).