Can the Gigabyte AORUS Z270X GAMING 7 support dual 360mm radiators with 3 fans on each?

deanl477

Prominent
Oct 27, 2017
I just want to know if my motherboard can support dual 360mm radiators with 3 fans on each radiator because the motherboard only has two water cooling radiator fan headers. Should I buy two fan splitter cables in that case? I'm planning to do a custom loop sometime in the future when I can afford it.

Solution
The Gigabyte AORUS Z270X GAMING 7 has 1 x CPU fan header, 1 x water cooling/CPU fan header and 4 x system fan headers.
Each of the system headers support three (0.3A e/o) or more fans depending on their power draw.
So you may have 12 or more fans without taking in consideration the 1 x CPU fan header and the 1 x water cooling / CPU fan header
So you could get two or more fan splitters.
The Gigabyte AORUS Z270X GAMING 7 has 1 x CPU fan header, 1 x water cooling/CPU fan header and 4 x system fan headers.
Each of the system headers support three (0.3A e/o) or more fans depending on their power draw.
So you may have 12 or more fans without taking in consideration the 1 x CPU fan header and the 1 x water cooling / CPU fan header
So you could get two or more fan splitters.

Solution