Question Can the Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme, fit inside the Cougar Panzer RVO RGB

Apr 12, 2019
The Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme is an E-ATX mobo and according to my case (in heading) specifications it’s does have true E-ATX capacity .
Already have the case and I’m set on this mobo. Someone help me out. Can we make this work.
(I’ve converted into cm)
Case
30.48cm x27.94cm
Board
30.5cm x 27.1cm
Room left
-0.02cm x +0.84cm

So if there someone else who has tried this or knows better, let me know . It’s seems like it would possibly be a snug fit.
But what’s my build quality going to be like . I will be covering the cable routing options with the extended board. One benefit is that the power supply housing can come off of the Case. Not that I want it to but it can.

Is this a feasible build to have my dream RGB 1151 mobo( I like rgb ) in my current case ?
Will I firstly fit the motherboard in ? And not interfere with power supply housing
Will I be able to manage cables ? As I will cover the slots provided
Can I possibly get elevated standoffs to allow for cabling room.

Thanks

Build for now:
Intel core i9 900k
NZXT Kraken x72 360
Gigabyte Z390 AUROS xtreme
Coirsair Vengence Pro RGB 3644 x16GB

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
It would help if I knew exactly which case you were referring to. But if the case is an E-ATX, I can't see any reason it would not support an E-ATX motherboard. Granted, the measurements you gave for the case seem to indicate it would not quite fit. But I'm not sure what those measurements refer to.

More importantly, does the case have standoff positions for an E-ATX board? They are in a different pattern that ATX. Hence, why we need to know which case exactly.

Apr 12, 2019
Apologies.
I have the cougar panzer evo (its in the tile :p). Seeing that this is the only site with a review for this case, i decided to ask here.

The dimensions was me converting inches to cm @ 2 decimals places accuracy. And i was contemplating 0.02 cm error, could that be negligible?

No there are no E-ATX stand offs. However cougar advertises this "possibility".
But thank you. I have my answer. I will consider a new case.

Regards.
And as a note. apparently the case has poor clearings for AIO coolers, im yet to try/confirm it.

TRENDING THREADS