[SOLVED] Can the GPU fit?

Jan 21, 2020
the room for a double wide slot card) but minimum psu is 300W, yours is 240. It maaaaay work but I wouldn't risk it.
what would happen if it didnt work? would i damage the graphics card? and its like a one time thing, right? i power my pc on with the new gpu and if it works, it works. not like every time i turn on my pc, i have to take the risk of it not working?

Remeca

Reputable
It probably would just not turn on, or it would crash alot while gaming. Just watched this video though, and he got a 1650 working, so maybe it is possible. Usually people with the budget for a 1650 super LP card would spend the money on a better platform first, but if that isn't what you wanna do, I'd say watch every video like this one, and then make your decision.

View: https://youtu.be/EDau98FCzaA

Jan 21, 2020
It probably would just not turn on, or it would crash alot while gaming. Just watched this video though, and he got a 1650 working, so maybe it is possible. Usually people with the budget for a 1650 super LP card would spend the money on a better platform first, but if that isn't what you wanna do, I'd say watch every video like this one, and then make your decision.

View: https://youtu.be/EDau98FCzaA
does the lp 1050ti need external power? and what is the best lp i can get with my current computer?

Jan 21, 2020
The second link doesn't work, but the first one looks like it will work and it doesn't require external power.
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 OC Low Profile 4G Graphics Card, 2X Windforce Fans, 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5, Gv-N1650OC-4GL Video Card
on amazon. so my computer can handle both of them, right?

Jan 21, 2020
It should be able to handle either of them. I can't guarantee it, because I don't have that system, but the reading I did, and similar things I've done in the past, I think it will.
It should be able to handle either of them. I can't guarantee it, because I don't have that system, but the reading I did, and similar things I've done in the past, I think it will.
alright, thank you. what is the best graphics card in your opinion that i could run? the yt vid im watching is saying that the zotac gtx 1650 is the best for sff, but im not sure if i have enough power for that.

Remeca

Reputable
Gigabyte is considered the more budget end, I use AMD and my favourite brand is Sapphire, which don't make Nvidia cards. Any of them will be fine, just make sure it doesn't have a PCIe power connection, and get whatever is cheaper/has the best warranty, whichever is more important to you.

Jan 21, 2020
Gigabyte is considered the more budget end, I use AMD and my favourite brand is Sapphire, which don't make Nvidia cards. Any of them will be fine, just make sure it doesn't have a PCIe power connection, and get whatever is cheaper/has the best warranty, whichever is more important to you.
ok. thank you so much for your help