[SOLVED] Can the " Lenovo ThinkCentre M92p Tiny Mini Business" handle the Intel Core i7 6700 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050?

Nov 5, 2020
I want to buy a pc for my brother, and a friend of mine offered me a Tiny Lenovo ThinkCentre for an affordable price. I actually know nothing about computer components but I looked into a streamer computer specification and apparently, for a "good" gaming experience I need to buy at least an intel i7/i5 and Nvidia 1050/970 but idk if the Lenovo ThinkCentre will be able to handle it... sorry for my bad English haha:( The pc is for play games btw

Solution
I want to buy a pc for my brother, and a friend of mine offered me a Tiny Lenovo ThinkCentre for an affordable price. I actually know nothing about computer components but I looked into a streamer computer specification and apparently, for a "good" gaming experience I need to buy at least an intel i7/i5 and Nvidia 1050/970 but idk if the Lenovo ThinkCentre will be able to handle it... sorry for my bad English haha:( The pc is for play games btw
There isn't space inside for a dedicated GPU.
A 1050 GPU might be the same size as the M92p mini PC.
If you have the SFF or larger it could hold a 1050.
There isn't space inside for a dedicated GPU.
A 1050 GPU might be the same size as the M92p mini PC.
If you have the SFF or larger it could hold a 1050.

Last edited:
Reactions: _xbye
Solution