Question can the motherboard a320m affect my long booting time?

Feb 7, 2022
I just recently update my driver of my cpu ryzen 5 3600 to the latest driver and the problem is the booting time of my windows is soo slow im just using a SSD

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
CPU driver?

What do you consider booting? The time it takes the computer to get to a login screen or Windows? Or the time it takes the system to POST and begin loading Windows?

What was the boot time before, and what is it now?

No, generally you would not see a significant difference in boot times from a driver update. BIOS update could effect things, but that would just be a matter of figuring out if any settings need to be changed. Memory training might be part of it if the long time you are seeing is before the OS load.

If it is the OS taking a long time to load might be time to take a look at that drive, or consider an OS re-installation.

Reactions: Tikyonii756
Feb 7, 2022
CPU driver?

What do you consider booting? The time it takes the computer to get to a login screen or Windows? Or the time it takes the system to POST and begin loading Windows?

What was the boot time before, and what is it now?

No, generally you would not see a significant difference in boot times from a driver update. BIOS update could effect things, but that would just be a matter of figuring out if any settings need to be changed. Memory training might be part of it if the long time you are seeing is before the OS load.

If it is the OS taking a long time to load might be time to take a look at that drive, or consider an OS re-installation.
in the gigabyte logo with a dot circle it took time to boot atleast 30 mins