Question Can the new Hyper X Fury (HX426C16FB3K2/32) RAM work with the MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard?

Oct 18, 2019
I just need to know if this part (HX426C16FB3K2/32) will work with the MSI motherboard. Has anyone had any luck with it?

Their website doesn't have it listed in the compatibility section because it's the new version, and MSI support have confirmed they haven't and won't test it to confirm this.

As far as I can tell it's just the heatsink design that's changed, but MSI support haven't been able to confirm this either =\

Oct 18, 2019
Ryzen has higher memory latency than intel which is why it performs better with higher clocked low latency RAM. I prefer GSKILL myself but Kingston is good as is team, Corsair, patriot. My recommendation would be 3200mhz 14CL to get the best performance. Now with Ryzen RAM cab also be finicky but typically worst case means you manually inputting the timings and it will work as rated.

Reactions: bleak192
Oct 18, 2019
Ryzen has higher memory latency than intel which is why it performs better with higher clocked low latency RAM. I prefer GSKILL myself but Kingston is good as is team, Corsair, patriot. My recommendation would be 3200mhz 14CL to get the best performance. Now with Ryzen RAM cab also be finicky but typically worst case means you manually inputting the timings and it will work as rated.

Thanks for the info!

Another thing I'm worried about is whether the MoBo will support 4x DIMMs of the RAM - according to the supported Memory listed, only certain sticks will work with 4 - most only work with 1 or two installed at a time.

Is there any way to tell if a specific stick will work with four installed at a time? What determines that anyway?