Question Can this 400w Power Supply handle my rig?

Apr 27, 2019
Hello! I am very excited of joining this community, as I am very new to PC building and gaming. Recently I just got my new PC build then I decided to change things up, the Power Supply. Now I am really looking forward into buying the be quiet! Pure Power 10 400w, people say it is a very high quality PSU, but I am worried because of the power it only has, Is it enough for my build?
Anyways, here's my build/rig:

-Ryzen 3 2200g (OC to 4ghz)
-MSI Radeon Rx 570 8gb Armor OC
-ASrock X370M Pro4
-V-Gen Tsunami 8gb (2x4) Dual channel 3000mhz
And, an extra cooler: Deep cool Gammaxx 200T

I hope that all you need to know, I just wanted to make sure that w/ this much of a power, will this be a good decision?
Especially for my build.. ;)

Any advice would be appreciated

Apr 27, 2019
Is that the only PSU you have access to? Where are you located and what is your preferred site for purchase? You forgot to include the make and model of your chassis.
Yeah, a Cx450 costs $90 here in Indonesia, so unfortunately yeah that's the only high quality cheap Power Supply that is reliable, (this one costs $50)
Beli be quiet! PURE POWER 10 400W - 80+ Silver Certified - 3 Years Warranty
https://tokopedia.link/XG1ehlCheW di toko distributorkomputer Rp749.000 di Tokopedia Sekarang!

Here's the link, I'm sorry but I don't know anything about "make and model of my chassis" here's the retailer anyway, I sure hope they give you enough information in the specifications