Can this build run 60FPS, 1080P, Ultra Settings for most games?

NearWire

Honorable
May 25, 2014
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor ($64.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: ASRock H81 Pro BTC ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($51.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($64.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($47.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card ($283.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Thermaltake Commander MS/I Snow Edition (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($37.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $591.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-05 00:19 EST-0500

1 - Are the parts compatible?

2 - Can the build perform 60fps while on Ultra/High Settings for most games?

3 - What games would this not be able to run 60fps while on Ultra/High settings? (Excluding games with relatively poor optimization)

4 - Are there cheaper and more efficient parts that can replace the above?

Solution
Yes it will perform 60 FPS ultra/High Settings On "MOST" games. WHen Overclocked 4+ Ghz

Only game refusing to let it run on dual threads is Dragon Age Inquisition (Even though this cpu could chew threw it if allowed)

A lot of gpu for that cpu, but still great for gaming, all you need to do is increase graphics settings/resolution, and decrease settings that the cpu does (such as shadows in some games) And it will give you a prettier experience in games.

Now the only thing I have to Complain about is the PSU. It is not enough wattage or good enough quality to run a r9 290.

Get a PSU from Antec/XFX/Seasonic thats 600+ watts. Only some Evga/Corsair Units are good quality such as the b2/w2 series from evga.

TNT27

Distinguished
Yes it will perform 60 FPS ultra/High Settings On "MOST" games. WHen Overclocked 4+ Ghz

Only game refusing to let it run on dual threads is Dragon Age Inquisition (Even though this cpu could chew threw it if allowed)

A lot of gpu for that cpu, but still great for gaming, all you need to do is increase graphics settings/resolution, and decrease settings that the cpu does (such as shadows in some games) And it will give you a prettier experience in games.

Now the only thing I have to Complain about is the PSU. It is not enough wattage or good enough quality to run a r9 290.

Get a PSU from Antec/XFX/Seasonic thats 600+ watts. Only some Evga/Corsair Units are good quality such as the b2/w2 series from evga.

Solution

TNT27

Distinguished
Also when gaming, do not run anything in background or it will hurt the dual core cpu a lot.

I suggest throwing in an i5/i7 later when you have the funds to, but as of right now that pentium when overclocked is a beast.