[SOLVED] can this case rgb work on my motherboard?

naruto66

Prominent
Jun 18, 2019
www.reddit.com
hello i have a question, can this case...COUGAR GEMINI S IRON-GRAY GAMING MID TOWER CASE RGB, does the RGB work on msi b450 tomahawk?

if not what should i do or get? i need colors

Solution
hello i have a question, can this case...COUGAR GEMINI S IRON-GRAY GAMING MID TOWER CASE RGB, does the RGB work on msi b450 tomahawk?

Just by doing a quick research on the cougar site it looks like its compatible with msi mystic light.The board is awesome by the way i have used one since yesterday (i have upgraded to an Asus Prime x570 pro) and you should just be able to connect the rgb cable from the case directly to the mobo rgb header in the bottom of the board.If not i'm sure the case comes with some sort of adapter for it. If you have problems on using the actual msi mystic light app you can just download it from the driver section of b450 tomahawk's page on the msi site...
Apr 16, 2019

Just by doing a quick research on the cougar site it looks like its compatible with msi mystic light.The board is awesome by the way i have used one since yesterday (i have upgraded to an Asus Prime x570 pro) and you should just be able to connect the rgb cable from the case directly to the mobo rgb header in the bottom of the board.If not i'm sure the case comes with some sort of adapter for it. If you have problems on using the actual msi mystic light app you can just download it from the driver section of b450 tomahawk's page on the msi site under utility.After that run the mystic light setup, restart the pc and connect it to the wi fi (ethernet is fine).Then just download the mystic light app on your phone and enjoy the rgb goodness

Solution