[SOLVED] Can This Gaming Laptop Run Need For Speed Payback?

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
Hello All

Decided to split games between my 2 Systems, Desktop being Intel I7 7700, 16gb of ram, Geforce 1050 2GB, Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD boot drive, 1tb Western Digital black storage,

Laptop specs as follows HP 15_ce019dx, Intel 7700HQ 8gb ddr4 ram, Intel UHD 630/Nvidia 1050 TI 4gb, 128gb samsung m.2 ssd, and 1tb storage drive.

Need For Speed PayBack
Grand Theft auto V

Knows possibly Laptop may run a bit hot while gaming, and the fans will be loud to keep it cool, plan on buying a cooling pad for it for my birthday in case i do game on it longer than 1 hour in the future.

Desktop wise gonna try to afford a 1660 Super for birthday

Solution
Yeah you should be safe to run it. Heating wise getting something too keep that laptop much cooler is ideal if you hate the noise.

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
Awesome, so appreciate the replies on this matter. Do plan on upgrading Laptops memory in the future, larger m.2 ssd at some point, once i have a toolkit with proper tools, and plastic little things to undue all the clips holding on bottom cover.

Then at same time whenever i do that will also clean dust out with compressed air, don't think blowing in with my current electronic duster would be safe without removing cover and holding fans still while i did that even if i don't get anymore compressed air

Ferimer

Distinguished
Awesome, so appreciate the replies on this matter. Do plan on upgrading Laptops memory in the future, larger m.2 ssd at some point, once i have a toolkit with proper tools, and plastic little things to undue all the clips holding on bottom cover.

Then at same time whenever i do that will also clean dust out with compressed air, don't think blowing in with my current electronic duster would be safe without removing cover and holding fans still while i did that even if i don't get anymore compressed air
Awesome glad we could help if you could just pick a solution so it gets filed away as solved for others that may be wondering the same thing. Happy Gaming #playforever

Reactions: bikemanI7
Nov 9, 2019
Hello All

Decided to split games between my 2 Systems, Desktop being Intel I7 7700, 16gb of ram, Geforce 1050 2GB, Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD boot drive, 1tb Western Digital black storage,

Laptop specs as follows HP 15_ce019dx, Intel 7700HQ 8gb ddr4 ram, Intel UHD 630/Nvidia 1050 TI 4gb, 128gb samsung m.2 ssd, and 1tb storage drive.

Need For Speed PayBack
Grand Theft auto V

Knows possibly Laptop may run a bit hot while gaming, and the fans will be loud to keep it cool, plan on buying a cooling pad for it for my birthday in case i do game on it longer than 1 hour in the future.

Desktop wise gonna try to afford a 1660 Super for birthday

Yes it can but probably lowest settings for GTA 5.

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
I'd love to mark as solved, but unforuately not seeing a button to make as solved or accept a resolution unforuately. Otherwise think all good with this question i had, and onto enjoying gaming