[SOLVED] Can this gpu fits in h210?

Solution
NZXT H210: 325mm
Zotac RTX 2070 Super AMP Extreme: 308mm
Remaining space: 17mm
Standard fan depth: 25mm

Negative, but there are 15mm fan models...
That said, I'd avoid adding fans in the front anyway - the H200 series follows the same path as the larger H500: the negative airflow setup.
The preinstalled top and rear exhausts are the best overall on air cooled only builds - the front should be saved for a 240mm liquid cooler to be used on the 'hottest' component between the cpu and gpu.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador

That said, I'd avoid adding fans in the front anyway - the H200 series follows the same path as the larger H500: the negative airflow setup.
The preinstalled top and rear exhausts are the best overall on air cooled only builds - the front should be saved for a 240mm liquid cooler to be used on the 'hottest' component between the cpu and gpu.

Solution

poorbugger

Distinguished

Man you just saved me 450 dollars lol. Thanks man. I didnt realise the gpu clearance stated on case includes the fans as well