Roux0

Reputable
Aug 29, 2014
Hello everyone
I have this laptop specifications
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) Ii5 M480 @ 2.67 GHz
Memory : 8 GB
System type : 64 bit
Graphics : Radeon (TM) HD 6470M ( external ) and Intel(R) HD Graphics ( internal )
Well I'm sure Assassin's creed black flag will run on this laptop specific but what really is , It dosen't work correctly
It's interrupting over time , like there's no graphic driver , but see this
http://im46.gulfup.com/LdSmKn.png
I already download + install it
So what's the problem ?
Ah and don't forget my laptop model is HP Pavilion g6 1037tx

Roux0

Reputable
Aug 29, 2014
I checked it already it says you can't although my brother's lap run it with full speed without any interruption , but the site showed the same problem , said you can't run it .
give me another solution plz .(

G

Well it depends on the results that u got on the site, and if ur system isnt too far away from the requirement then u can run the game in low resolution and low to medium quality.

But from what i can see ur system meets the minimum system requirement for the game.

Try this right click on the game icon and choose properties and then under compatibility:
Under run this program in computability mode for choose windows 7 as u have windows 7.
check run in 640x480 screen resolution. and apply the change then run the game u should be able to start the game and once ur inside u can change the screen resolution but not too high.

TRENDING THREADS