[SOLVED] Can this make my pc reboot while playing games?

SnowBlaze

Commendable
Dec 14, 2019
I m sorry for asking this, but my pc has started to restart,So when i launch COD Warzone my hdd starts making strange noises after 2 matches my pc reboots, my pc isnt overheating and psu is good aswell.

Solution
When you say restart is it like the power was switched off or can you describe exactly what happens?
it shutdowns and then turns on back by itself
If you have ruled out overheating I would lean towards a failing psu or motherboard. At this point I don’t see any option apart from switching out parts.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I m sorry for asking this, but my pc has started to restart,So when i launch COD Warzone my hdd starts making strange noises after 2 matches my pc reboots, my pc isnt overheating and psu is good aswell.

So you tested the PSU? Can you share the readings from the load tester and oscilloscope? Best to take a screenshot of the data, post it on imgur, and drop a link here.

SnowBlaze

Commendable
Dec 14, 2019
PC Spec MB- MS - Z97S SLI Krait Edition (MS-7922). GPU- NVDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming X 6 GB VRAM. Ram 16 gb ddr 3. CPU i7-4790K 4.00 GHZ
PSU EVGA 750 W 80+ sorry i dont have a load tester right now.. :(

SnowBlaze

Commendable
Dec 14, 2019
Whats the full pc spec including make and model of psu?

When you say restart is it like the power was switched off or can you describe exactly what happens?
pc specs
PC Spec MB- MS - Z97S SLI Krait Edition (MS-7922). GPU- NVDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming X 6 GB VRAM. Ram 16 gb ddr 3. CPU i7-4790K 4.00 GHZ
PSU EVGA 750 W 80+ sorry i dont have a load tester right now.. :(

SnowBlaze

Commendable
Dec 14, 2019
it shutdowns and then turns on back by itself