[SOLVED] Can this PC handle modern games?

Hi,so i have this pc:
i3 3240,r9 380 4gb,16gb ram and i recently went full send with this pc and bought nfs payback.I was prepared to play at everything low 30 fps,but what came to my suprise is that the settings were automatically set to medium-high,running at 75fps stable (i turned V-sync on).The payback map is 80% country side and just roads,with 20% being the city where i have anywhere from 30-60 fps.On the 9th november i plan on buying nfs heat.Graphics evolved from NFS 2015 to NFS payback a little bit,but i dont see much of a change in graphics between NFS payback and NFS heat.And since both nfs payback and heat's map is similar (80% country side-20% city),will i be able to play heat the same way i play nfs payback?

Edit:I have been looking some test with similar/weaker specs than mine and it seems i should have atleast 30fps 100%.
Also i watched nfs heat with all low and all high settings,and it isnt that really worth it cranking it up.Maybe ill turn V-sync on a some light setting on but nothing heavy like anti-aliasing.

Solution
I would think low to medium would be ok. Being honest I ran fortnite on an i3 6100T on inagrated graphics on all low settings and ran fine so with that comparison it should be ok

SH Gaming

Reputable
Oct 2, 2020
I would think low to medium would be ok. Being honest I ran fortnite on an i3 6100T on inagrated graphics on all low settings and ran fine so with that comparison it should be ok

Solution
i cant run fortnite on 60fps pro settings,cant seem to know why.I mean yeah i have a i3 3240 but still i mean its fortnite not tomb raider or smth demanding.Althought if u look at how fortnite was 3 years ago performance wise,i would have probably had 200fps at that time xD (late 2017,early 2018).With every new season and major update they seem to be adding new stuff that really lowers the fps,and with fortnite being hard and sweaty as today,you need atleast 100fps stable at pro settings to even have a chance.I cant understand why game developers want BR games to look as good as AAA titles,especally free ones.I understand the aspect of a like cool graphics,but in fast paced shooters,battle royales,etc... their main focus should be to give players that eye candy.Like why tf would anybody in their right mind turn RTX on with 3080/90 in fortnite.Its uselles.The only games i would turn RTX on are AAA titles,like idk shadow of the tomb rader,doom,sekiro,ghost of tsushima,not a battle royale that has cartoon-ish graphics.

SH Gaming

Reputable
Oct 2, 2020
I forgot fortnite had an update where the graphics are better but stresses lower end computers way more. I only run at 70-85 FPS with my AMD build because it became way mor graphics intensive.

I do agree with that but those are mainly for those people who play 20 hours a day and only spend 1 minute in the lobby the whole time. I don’t see the point of them changing the graphics to look better when they were fine as is. I don’t think the cpu can handle the stress well anymore. Just turn antianilisting, post processing, and shadows off. Leave the rest of the settings on low or medium and mess with the 3D graphics a little. Target about 60-65 FPS and it should be ok. I would upgrade to an I5 Though.