[SOLVED] Can this ram support my rig fm2+ athlon 860k?

Solution
I placed the gt630 and it works when i place my rx 470 no display i dont know if bios update or uninstall driver's
Rx 470 should have connector for extra power from PSU. Can't work of PCIe slot alone. Do you have that plugged in and is PSU strong enough.?
Card itself needs 120W and full system at least 450W PSU.
Really?! i chat the seller if it's supported and he said is not i don't know why
If it's DDR3 of right format (DIMM 240 pins or SO-DIMM 204 pins for laptops) they have to follow strict standards which match standards on motherboards. One possible reason not to be compatible is memory modules for Server and workstation memory can be ECC or non-ECC and registered or unbuffered. ECC . Normal systems like yours use non-ECC, non-registered memory and those modules you selected are not server type.
Only reason I can think of why would they say it's not compatible is that someone looked at your MB's memory QVL, didn't find it there which is not surprising considering that off-brand manufacturer. Any MB manufacturer guarantees compatibility only for memory on it's QVL. Such lists are notoriously short considering number of RAM manufacturers and models which number in thousands. Would take years to go thru all of them and truly check them for all parameters.
Depending on your MB and it's BIOS/CPU combo they may not run at full declared speed (1600MHz) but at somewhat lower speed (1066 - 1333MHz) All memory will run at lower speed if necessary, going faster than declared (OC) could be a problem.

Johnfree27

Commendable
Jan 12, 2020
If it's DDR3 of right format (DIMM 240 pins or SO-DIMM 204 pins for laptops) they have to follow strict standards which match standards on motherboards. One possible reason not to be compatible is memory modules for Server and workstation memory can be ECC or non-ECC and registered or unbuffered. ECC . Normal systems like yours use non-ECC, non-registered memory and those modules you selected are not server type.
Only reason I can think of why would they say it's not compatible is that someone looked at your MB's memory QVL, didn't find it there which is not surprising considering that off-brand manufacturer. Any MB manufacturer guarantees compatibility only for memory on it's QVL. Such lists are notoriously short considering number of RAM manufacturers and models which number in thousands. Would take years to go thru all of them and truly check them for all parameters.
Depending on your MB and it's BIOS/CPU combo they may not run at full declared speed (1600MHz) but at somewhat lower speed (1066 - 1333MHz) All memory will run at lower speed if necessary, going faster than declared (OC) could be a problem.
Ohhh thanks for the advice
btw im running it now but my graphics card rx470d nitro isn't displaying on my rig my motherboard is asus a58m-k bios vr 0801
any advice?

Johnfree27

Commendable
Jan 12, 2020
Rx 470 should have connector for extra power from PSU. Can't work of PCIe slot alone. Do you have that plugged in and is PSU strong enough.?
Card itself needs 120W and full system at least 450W PSU.
Yes i have a thermaltake smart 630w
and the fan it's not running but the graphic card itself is heating so i guess it's working and i think most graphics card this day's have intelligence or something to prevent running fans until the card is hot enough

Yes and actually it has a 2pin connector so what i did is connect the 6pin plus that 2pin stillno display what's so ever is it bios or is it lacking power energy or compatibility?
Yes. PCIe connectors usually come in 6+2 configuration and 630W should be more than enough power. Was GPU new ? If another card works in same slot so should any other one. Do you have achance to try it in another system ? Did you also try another connector to monitor ?

Johnfree27

Commendable
Jan 12, 2020
Yes. PCIe connectors usually come in 6+2 configuration and 630W should be more than enough power. Was GPU new ? If another card works in same slot so should any other one. Do you have achance to try it in another system ? Did you also try another connector to monitor ?
Second hand but tested before ship ill try to it on other system and check the connectors ill comment to you when i done'd it