Can this run at least 60fps on the current triple AAA games on medium/high settings?

Solution
I've been using the original Razer Naga mouse since it came out like 5 years ago. I bought the new one last year and it's great too but a little pricey($100). I use one at home and one at work. it's so great for games since you can press numbers 1-12 with your thumb that is holding the mouse to switch guns in fps or use items in League. There are other companies that make them now such as Logitech for way cheaper($40-$60 vs the Razer which is $100). I can't judge how good the other brands are but I know that having those side buttons changed my life. Highly recommend it or a knock off if it has good reviews. I found one on Amazon for $38 UtechSmart Venus MMO Gaming Mouse that has 2200 4.5 star reviews which is better than the Razer...
Aug 27, 2018
Based on the specs you posted, that laptop should be more than capable of running almost all big titles. I would even say you should be able to spend a little less (maybe 1k-1.2k range) and get a good enough laptop but of course that is up to you. I will say that you have to be careful about overheating. I wouldn't use it on a bed/blanket/etc. unless you have a lapmat ($10-15) or something like that.

Aug 29, 2018

Thanks, I've been saving up for a while and I figured I'll get the best laptop (and my most preferred) in terms of design and gameplay I can with my current budget since I'll stay with this for a few years for sure. I'm not really worried about overheating since I'll use it when my friends and I aren't playing on the PS4, 4 hours max. on the laptop per day that is.

Also, do you know of any cheap mouses for my laptop? I' prefer something under €60 if it works well enough to play fps games without issues, thanks

Aug 27, 2018
I've been using the original Razer Naga mouse since it came out like 5 years ago. I bought the new one last year and it's great too but a little pricey($100). I use one at home and one at work. it's so great for games since you can press numbers 1-12 with your thumb that is holding the mouse to switch guns in fps or use items in League. There are other companies that make them now such as Logitech for way cheaper($40-$60 vs the Razer which is $100). I can't judge how good the other brands are but I know that having those side buttons changed my life. Highly recommend it or a knock off if it has good reviews. I found one on Amazon for $38 UtechSmart Venus MMO Gaming Mouse that has 2200 4.5 star reviews which is better than the Razer reviews so maybe check out that one? Can't post link because it will ban me but here it is if you wanna copy paste UtechSmart Venus 16400 DPI High Precision Laser MMO Gaming Mouse. Again I never used that one but if it's anything like the Naga it should be fantastic. "amazon.com/dp/B00FNKMVUO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_hk4HBb73C3N1G"

Solution
Aug 29, 2018

Alright, I'll look it up, thanks.